Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bits and Pieces

I got a sound card for my jetpack from www.replicaprops.com. It's pretty awesome, I used my electronics kit to rig it up to a spare speaker, momentary switch, and a fade out LED circuit.


I got the buttons in the mail. They are real die formed metal, aluminum I think. They have a dull finish, wondering if I should polish them. did one as an example.


Got this really cheap Mauser airsoft, it's all metal (yay) but only 3/4 the size of a real one (boo).....might have to get a full size version.


A friend of mine at a sign company managed to scrounge a 6" diameter cardboard tube for my jet pack cylinders. It's taller than me and it's perfect to make my jetpack strong yet light weight (as light as it can be with everything i'm throwing in it).


No comments:

Post a Comment